polo boot FBI returns to Las Vegas gunman home for new search
Steve Wynn said in an interview on “Fox News Sunday” that Paddock had “the most vanilla profile one could possibly imagine.”
He says Paddock didn’t run up debts or have a gambling problem. Wynn said butlers, waiters and massage employees knew Paddock and his girlfriend.
Wynn also described some of the security measures his casino put in place in recent years that include magnetometers and training of housekeeping staff to report suspicious actions like a do not disturb sign remaining on a door for an extended period of time.
Officials who are announcing a property return plan for concertgoers who fled gunfire at a Las Vegas music festival a week ago say more items will be made available in coming days for people who were in other areas of the venue.
Deputy Clark County Fire Chief John Steinbeck said Sunday that items are being returned first to people who were in and in front of the VIP tent and bleacher seating east of the stage at the Route 91 Harvest festival.
Officials say updates for people who left belongings in other areas of the festival grounds will be made public through news reports and on Twitter on ClarkCountyNV, LVMPD, FBILasVegas and with the hashtags 1October and VegasStrong.
FBI spokeswoman Sandra Breault (BRO’) says officials aren’t answering any questions right now about the investigation itself.
Officials say they’re beginning to return personal belongings to concertgoers who were in one corner of the festival grounds where a gunman opened fire from a high rise hotel a week ago.
Deputy Clark County Fire Chief John Steinbeck announced Sunday that items are being returned to people at a Family Assistance Center in the South Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center.
For now, items are being returned to people who were in the area in and around the VIP tent and bleacher seating east of the stage at the Route 91 Harvest festival.
Federal agents have spent almost a week collecting evidence amid thousands of personal items like cellphones, baby strollers, lawn chairs,
backpacks, shoes and purses left behind when people scattered late Oct. 1.
Officials in Las Vegas are going to announce how concertgoers will be able to retrieve property left behind when they fled from a concert ground that became the target for a gunman who opened fire last week from a high rise hotel.
Clark County spokesman Erik Pappa says FBI and Las Vegas police officials, and the deputy fire chief who serves as county emergency manager will be at the Sunday morning announcement.
Federal agents have spent almost a week collecting evidence and sifting through thousands of personal items, including baby strollers, lawn chairs, backpacks, shoes and purses,
left behind when people scattered late Oct. 1.